Blue Cross Heart Mate 1000 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
The ANEROID SPHYGMOMANOMETER is used to measure the pressure of your blood in either hospital or home.
- Superior Quality Sphygmomanometer
- Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Gauge calibrated at 300mmHg
- Speedy and Accurate Readings
- Flexible Single Lumen PVC Tubing
- Complete Manual Inflation System
- Adjustable Velcro Pressure Cuffs
- Handy Leather Pouch
What is Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the force of blood against the walls of arteries. Blood pressure is recorded as two (2) numbers:
SYSTOLIC PRESSURE (top number) – shows the pressure in your arteries when your heart is forcing blood through them (as the heart beats). Can be anywhere from 90 to 240 mmHg.
DIASTOLIC PRESSURE (bottom number) – shows the pressure in your arteries when your heart relaxes. Can be anywhere from 60 to 140 mmHg.Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury (Hg), which is written down as mmHg.
Blood pressure is a very important vital sign. If it is high, it can lead to many negative health effects including heart attack, stroke and kidney failure.
Effect of High Blood Pressure on your body
Brain: Most important risk factor for stroke.
Heart: Number one risk factor for congestive heart failure (CHF). CHF is a serious condition in which the heart is unable to pump enough blood to supply the body’s needs.
Kidneys: It can narrow and thicken the blood vessels of the kidneys. The kidneys filter less fluid, and waste builds up in the blood. The kidneys may fail altogether.
Eyes: It can eventually cause blood vessels in the eye to burst or bleed.
Blood pressure varies from individual to individual and is dependent upon a number of factors such as age, weight, physical condition, or gender.
The average normal reading for an adult between the ages of 18 and 45 is 120/80 mmHg.
Tips for having your blood pressure taken:
- Don’t drink coffee or smoke cigarettes 30 minutes before having your blood pressure measured.
- Before the test, sit for five minutes with your back supported and your feet flat on the ground. Rest your arm on a table at the level of your heart.
- Wear short sleeves so your arm is exposed.
- Get two (2) readings, taken at least 5 minutes apart, and average the results.
- Ask the doctor or nurse to tell you the blood pressure reading in numbers.
- Redemption of the actual item is from 11AM – 11PM only at The Exclusives Store, Ground Floor, Grand Wing Gaming Area, Resorts World Manila.
- This deal is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Warranty: Based on manufacturer's warranty
How to Redeem:
- Customers shall receive a confirmation email to their registered email address.
- To redeem the offer, customers must contact +63 917 8728753 at least one (1) day prior to the actual pick-up date.
- Customers will pick up item at The Exclusives Store, Ground Floor, Grand Wing Gaming Area, Resorts World Manila.
- Customers must surrender confirmation email and present a valid government-issued ID to redeem.
The Exclusives Store
Ground Floor Grand Wing, Resorts World Manila
Phone: +63 (2) 7908 8888