Belmont Hotel Manila Essential Stay Deal with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Book an essential stay in a Superior Room for one (1) at Belmont Hotel Manila Newport for only Php 3,800 with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Grab this deal now!
If you’re tired after a long flight, or looking for a comfortable place near the city’s entertainment centers, come visit Belmont Hotel Manila.
We are a four star business hotel in Newport City, Pasay, Philippines, with 480 rooms, exclusive features and amenities, and convenient access to the airport. Guests and travelers alike can reach us with a quick stroll along Runway Manila, the bridge that connects our hotel with the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3.
Your safety is our first priority. This is why at Belmont Hotel Manila, we have implemented strict safety measures. These include thermal scanners in all entrances, social distancing during check-in and checkout, and luggage sanitation checks. All members of our team are also required to wear PPEs, masks, gloves, and are all trained to observe strict hygienic measures at all times.
At Belmont Hotel Manila, we always make sure to see to your every need.
In accordance with the guidelines issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Infectious Disease, Department of Tourism, the Bureau of Immigration, and the Bureau of Quarantine, the property may only accept guests who have a valid purpose to stay in the property and who undertake to strictly abide by all applicable government guidelines, health protocols, and restrictions. The property reserves the right to request for documents from the guest showing his/her compliance with the process for arriving passengers such as, but not limited to, travel itinerary, affidavit of undertaking, RT-PCR test receipt, proof of identity/residency, necessary clearances, and other relevant documents and information to confirm the guest’s compliance with the necessary guidelines and to validate his/her purpose of stay.
Guests staying for quarantine purposes shall present a negative RT-PCR test taken six (6) days from their arrival, airline or bus ticket to their final destination, Letter of Acceptance from their own local government unit (LGU), and Travel Pass from any PNP office at point of departure, among others, before checking out of the property.
Certain public facilities and areas may be closed in accordance with the applicable government restrictions. Please directly contact the property via phone call or email for more information and guidelines.
- Redemption / Stay Date valid until December 29, 2021.
- Offer covers an overnight stay to a Superior Room or an entry room level of the hotel; Packed Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner good for one (1) person is included.
- Hotel offer is valid for one (1) adult only.
- For additional person, extra charges will apply. The hotel may require proof of co-habitation with accordance to government guidelines on hotel room occupancy based on the room size.
- Security deposit shall be required upon check in.
- Room and bed type sizes are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates apply; This is NOT valid on any regular and special Holidays.
- Prior reservation is required at least seven (7) days from the date of arrival.
- Cancellation is allowed at least one (1) days prior to the check in date. The property will not charge a cancellation fee if the booking is canceled within the allowed cancellation window.
- Modification, amendment and cancellation request shall be directly coordinated to the Hotel Reservation team and is subject to room availability.
- The vouchers are non-refundable and non-convertible to cash.
- Stay dates have to be identified in buying multiple package.
- Best available rate shall be applied for the additional rooms/nights.
- Offer is inclusive of VAT and applicable taxes.
- This package cannot be used simultaneously with another existing hotel promotion and other discounts such as Senior citizen discount, PWD and Diplomat discounts.
How to Redeem:
- Guests shall receive the confirmation email to their registered email address.
- To redeem the hotel entitlement, guest needs to contact the reservations team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline number +63 (2) 5318 8888; Guest must provide copy of the confirmation email upon reservation and/or check-in.
- Reservations to send the booking confirmation to the guest.
Belmont Hotel Manila
Newport Boulevard, Newport City, Pasay City, 1309, Philippines